Description de l'emploi
- Systematically troubleshot, solve, and document customer complaints related to product issues by leveraging equal parts intuition and technical acumen. Routine follow-ups to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Communication with customers related to handling customer’s requests and complaints, providing answers and solutions in timely fashion and in accordance with implemented process.
- Manage and dispatch all incoming customer communications (calls and emails) from both external (end users and distributors) and internal users in a timely fashion.
- Acquire deep product knowledge (technical and physics related) with the goal of providing comprehensive responses to customer queries.
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Escalate complex customer issues to appropriate support teams.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Remain continually informed and ready to deploy newly acquired knowledge towards resolution of new issues that may stem from recent product updates or newly discovered bugs.
- Master’s degree in Medical Physics from a recognized institution or Dip R.P from BARC(Govt. of India). - Clinical experience is most preferred.
- Intermediate familiarity with MS-Office Suite– Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Familiarity with applicable Medical Device Quality Systems (FDA, ISO).
- Basic knowledge of IT and networking fundamentals – In depth-networking knowledge and/or certification (e.g Cisco) is a plus.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Affinity for teamwork and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and apply newly acquired product training quickly.
- Willingness to work nights, up to 33% of workdays.
- Self-driven mindset and ability to work independently.
- Devotion to customer success and a desire to put things right in under tight timelines.
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success