Description de l'emploi
工作描述Software plays an important role in our strategy; our software development department is constantly growing. Our teams doing agile software development, using a wide range of technologies, covering C#.net, SQL Server, WPF, Microsoft Azure, MVC4, Java script with Angular JS …
To become even better software developers for medical devices we are regularly attending professional trainings for medical device developers and for radiation therapy.
You will join our agile software development team. The team mainly focusses on technologies within the Microsoft development stack including web and desktop development, with opportunities to work on both the front-end UI/UX and the back end. There is always something new to work on and your skill set will constantly be improved.
简介You are an ambitious software developer who is eager to learn and become part of an experienced software development team. As a Senior Software Developer on his or her way to becoming a Solutions Architect, you want to take the responsibility for more than just lines of code. You like to see your software from a customer’s point of view as well.
- You demonstrate expert knowledge of software development best practices
- Senior level experience with the .net development stack
- Ability to turn abstract concepts into clear and accurate software documentation
- You have a diploma in information technologies, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- You are a team player with good communication skills, and you like agile methods
- Mentoring less experienced developers
- You can communicate fluently in English, ideally you speak German as well
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova on firstname.lastname@example.org or in LinkedIn.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success