Description de l'emploi
Flash and arc therapy are only two of several upcoming challenges in particle therapy. Most of these challenges will impact the heart of particle therapy systems, the beam itself. This is the reason why IBA is currently looking to strengthen the team in beam management skills, with a Beam Management System expert/architect.
As Beam Management System architect, you are part of the system architecture team within IBA Innovation & Development department: a team whose expertise covers IBA system-specific knowledge. Your role is to act as contact point and technical lead for developments, changes and issues related to particle beam optics, beam scanning and beam monitoring. This role encompasses Research and Development projects, support to manufacturing and operations as well as coaching and training support.
In order to fulfill this role, you will need basic knowledge in particle beam optics and monitoring devices. You will grow these skills and gain deep knowledge about how the beam is managed from the accelerator to the patient within IBA protontherapy systems.
Your daily work will include a diversified range of tasks ranging from challenging and reviewing user needs to maintaining part of the product documentation. In the medical device context, you will for instance analyze impacts and assess risks related to beam management (risks for patients and operators, technological risks for projects). You are a key player in the identification of technical solutions.
These positions imply a multidisciplinary approach, good communication skills and collaboration with many other teams (e.g. physicists, mechanical and electrical designers, production engineers, operators).
- Master degree in Physics or Engineering
- Knowledge in particle beam optics and detectors;
- Experience in programming or scripting languages (Python, C/C++/C#, VBA, Matlab…);
- Knowledge and experience on particle accelerator-related equipment and associated technologies (vacuum, magnetism, ion chambers, power supplies…) is an asset;
- Experience in requirements management tool (e.g. IBM DOORS) and Model-Based Architecture tool (Enterprise Architect) is a plus.
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives;
- You are curious and willing to keep on learning and improving;
- You are a team player having the passion to listen, understand, communicate and convince others;
- You have excellent communication skills in English. French is an important asset;
- You are willing to travel worldwide (up to 5-10%).
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success