Description de l'emploi
Mission (Permanent contract, Part-time, 50%)
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for the overall office management and act as the contact person between Headquarters and site. You perform a variety of administrative functions including general administration, logistics support, accounting, travel arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for:
- General administrative tasks including:
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking incoming calls and providing information to callers
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Composing memos and generating reports
- Organizing business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- Providing HR support (tracking vacation & illness, coordination with payroll)
- Logistics support:
- Tracking the receipt and shipping of all spare parts for the site
- Coordinating delivery and shipping of equipment and parts with other sites
- Following up on the ordering, shipping and warehousing of all parts and materials to support operations
- Accounting support:
- Managing site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Monitoring and recording petty cash and site financial account usage
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
•A Bachelor degree
•Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager ideally in an international environment
•An experience in logistics administration and HR (or accountancy) administration is an asset
•Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
•Strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
You also are:
•Capable of working autonomously
•Able to manage your time efficiently
•Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
•A team player with strong interpersonal skills
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success