Description de l'emploi
工作描述Are you an experienced Medical Physicist interested in a customer facing role working to support & train internally and externally? Then IBA has a new role for you!
Your General Mission:
You will be responsible for providing expert-level support, applications training, and on-going clinical guidance for al product lines. You will document product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes. In addition, the person in this role will leverage their extensive clinical acumen to upskill colleagues, develop best practices, and provide comprehensive clinical integration support to customers for strategic product lines.
What your days will look like:
Provides on-site and/or remote product application support to customers
- Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding IBA Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use.
- Technical and product release knowledge will be continually refreshed.
- Training and installation guidelines are followed, and records maintained in collaboration with responsible departments
- Ensures smooth installation planning
- Addresses routine and advanced customer issues quickly via hotline support
- Functions as an escalation resource
Communicates with customers regarding incident management, customer inquiries and complaint management
- Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change request in compliance with medical device and manufacturer regulatory guidelines
Database management and updates to ensure clear, traceable, and audit-ready entries
简介Education and Experience IBA is looking for:
MS in Medical Physics, ABR certification desired but not required
Familiarity with Proton Therapy technologies is strongly preferred
1-5 years of prior Clinical experience
Previous medical device training experience
Fluency in French or Spanish are a plus
General knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc.) are a must
Familiarity with MS SQL Server Database administration is a plus
Ability to troubleshoot various network connectivity issues related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, or misc. security restrictions is desired
Your Work Environment:
Experience in a hospital environment is a plus
Working hours can occasionally exceed 40 per week with night work and weekend works occasionally required
Occupational exposure to radiation
Domestic and occasional international travel to conduct product training and installations up to 50%
When not traveling all functions will be conducted from your home office
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success