Description de l'emploi
As a creative Marketing Communications Manager within our global head offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director, you will play a key role in asserting IBA’s image based on innovation and open partnerships.Your role has a major impact by co-defining and implementing communications strategy and by driving digital acceleration within a meaningful sector dedicated to the fight against cancer.
Job description :
- Co-define and implement communication strategy for the Proton Therapy Business Unit in alignment with positioning strategy and branding guidelines.
- Drive and accelerate digital transformation strategy to engage customers and prospects using new creative tools as well as maximizing impact of existing channels
- Foster an active community of IBA customers and partners openly creating and sharing relevant content with their peers
- Work closely with Global Marketing Managers to deploy campaigns on IBA technology and added value services.
- Manage Proton Therapy related content and campaigns for global congresses and customer events whether In-person, virtual or hybrid
- Assist Regional Marketing Managers in North America, Europe and Asia on regional congresses and events whether In-person, virtual or hybrid
- Create and manage Marketing Material to support Sales and Marketing activities such as videos, product and service brochures, customer testimonials, case studies, etc
- Work with Corporate Communication and other Business Units on IBA Corporate initiatives (Annual report, media, corporate image, etc)
- Min 5-10 years experience in Marketing Communication in a technical industry (Medical devices or Healthcare is a plus)
- Strong appetite for medical environment and technical products
- Very strong digital skills and appetite for new approaches to customer interfacing
- Track record of successful product launches and differentiation in a competitive environment
- Strong international experience with outstanding command of English language (native speaker is a plus)
- Strong teamplayer
- Willing to spend an average of 2 days/week in Louvain-La-Neuve with some international travel (<10%)
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success