Description de l'emploi
工作描述HR Contract Recruiter
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating technologies. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours. Internationally headquartered in Belgium, there are facilities throughout the world. Our US headquarters is in Reston, VA. Our U.S. locations include Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
IBA Proton Therapy develops, manufactures and maintains medical devices and software solutions for oncology treatments. At IBA, our mission is to protect, enhance and save more lives!
IBA Proton Therapy is seeking an engaging, hands-on Contract Recruiter to join our HR team! This individual will play an instrumental part in building and scaling our business with a primary focus on engineering recruiting. From pipeline generation to closing candidates, this individual will own the entire recruitment process and candidate experience!
- Sourcing strong candidates from applicant tracking system (E2R), online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking, research and inbound flow for hiring top and diverse talent for our engineering functions
- Identifying and interviewing qualified candidates, including prescreens for a substantial number of positions, and building a pipeline of strong candidates
- Coordinating interview process with candidates and hiring managers, including scheduling, facilitating debrief sessions, identifying next steps and monitoring effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Working closely with IBA hiring managers to understand open positions, skills requirements, and upcoming staffing needs
- Engaging with candidates throughout the process and proactively ensuring candidate and managers are aware of the status of the hiring process
- Continuously improving the company’s employer brand, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the talent acquisition strategic planning process
- You are a builder. You're comfortable in uncertain and grey environments where black and white structure is needed but doesn't yet exist
- You are excited to contribute to the building of policies and processes, and you actively identify opportunity areas and work to bridge gaps
- You read between the lines and look under the hood of leader requests so you can identify trends and deliver solutions before they become problems
- You anticipate peoples' needs before they can fully articulate them and effectively help them get what they need. You’re not afraid to say you don’t know the answer or that you made a mistake, but you will resolve it promptly and courteously
- You are nimble and able to pivot in a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving, growing environment
- You always cross the finish line. When you start a project, no matter how big or small, there's no question in anyone's mind that you will get it done (with the proper support, tools, and resources, of course)
- You are a customer service-oriented go-getter with a patient and positive attitude, strong background in the recruiting space, and ability to manage a variety of fast-paced deadlines
- You are skilled in time management, problem-solving, prioritization of tasks and projects, strong attention to detail, and taking initiative
- You are willing to go the extra mile, potentially working long hours
- Must have 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in high-pressure environment
- Ability to manage 15-20 open positions seamlessly
- Experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple avenues (web/social/professional networks, etc.) with “out of the box” sourcing strategies
- Experience writing and enhancing job descriptions, grabbing attention of high-quality candidates
- Excellent people, written, oral and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, having a self-starter mentality and strong work ethic
- Proven communication and follow-up skills in a highly complex technical area
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships with candidates and hiring manager
- Ability to thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing high-pressure environment
- The position is physically located in the corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia with the ability to work remotely
- Must have a mode of transportation to and from US headquarters location
- No travel required
- Healthcare industry (technical, not provider based), technical engineering or medical device recruiting experience
- Experience working in a global corporation
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success