Description de l'emploi
You play a key role in our mission to treat patients and fight cancer!
As Electromechanical Service Engineer, you are responsible for installation, calibration and commissioning activities on the Proton Therapy Centre, with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment.
You participate in maintenance and operations of IBA equipment at the Centro de Protonterapia Quirónsalud. This center is the first treating proton therapy center installed in Spain with comparable high-level technology. You will be based on site, but open to travel for training and support purposes. You report to the local Site Manager and you will be working with a team of 7 people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment (shift work)
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D and other departments
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or an equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical experience in mechanics/electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems
- Technical knowledge of cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s regulation loops, drivers, sensors, electric motors, positioning equipment, high and low voltage equipment
- Knowledge of local EHS regulations
- Any experience installation or operation of clinical imaging system like X-rays as a strong asset
- Any experience in Medical Devices installation and troubleshooting, as Scanners or Linac as a strong asset
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook,...
- Basic knowledge of LINUX as a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
And you also are:
- Able to follow procedures and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, with good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4 months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success