Description de l'emploi
工作描述Proton Therapy Engineer - Software
If you are interested in working on one of the most technically advanced pieces of equipment anywhere read on…
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer with passion about improving people’s lives by joining our Somerset team responsible for operating and maintaining our advanced cancer treatment center. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and professional in a broad base of aspects of engineering and physics.
We are looking for someone with an Analytical mind that can take inputs from many points and determine solutions. Someone who is up for a Challenge to work with both their minds and their hands. IBA offers formal training for the position.
We are a solidly established company with 30 plus years of success, and a record of accomplishments in the fight against cancer. As a company who truly believes in our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save more Lives, we are moving full speed ahead in next generation proton therapy technologies.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent
- Ability to conduct data analysis and systemic troubleshooting
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Java, C++ and SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux, scripting languages (Bash, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Advanced networking experience (administration of switches and routers, debugging, DNS, firewall management, system back-ups, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Clearcase and Subversion a plus
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
Work Environment Physical Demands:
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to hear and speak English clearly
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Work with hazardous materials
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Working at heights
简介What you'll be doing?
- Building and installing new software releases for testing and operations
- Maintaining the network of servers, workstations and industrial computers
- Operate Proton Therapy System (PTS) for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation
- Monitor System Performance and identify corrections and improvements to the system
- Maintain Cyclotron System
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees
- Provide support to Software and Hardware testing as well as new developments
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager and in accordance with site policies
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations
- Support the PTS in all phases, which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager
What's in it for you?
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package
Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.)
Flexible work environment.
Amazing possibilities to evolve within IBA worldwide.
Leading organization with the ability to create your own career path.
Supported by training programs to acquire new skills, and ensure you stay sharp.
IBA offers you the roadmap to great achievements in the fight against cancer.
So, if you are a great Engineer as well as a problem-solver, if you like to challenge yourself to identify solutions that are out of the box, and you like working with your hands, please APPLY now!!!
“We Engineer HOPE”
The Somerset Site is in central New Jersey nearby to many state parks for hiking and canoeing. A short train ride to either Manhattan (NYC) or Philadelphia from the convenient New Brunswick station. And slightly over an hour drive to the famous Jersey Shore.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success