Description de l'emploi
- Collaborates with the Global Service Support Team to prioritize the goals for each PT site, including customer satisfaction, uptime, cash collection, growth margin, spare parts inventory, open complaints, service quality and efficiency, etc.
- Resolves site-level operational customer service issues in a timely manner
- Manages human resource issues at the sites including staffing levels, hiring, progressive discipline, terminations, trainings, and compensation with the Human Resources team
- Promotes collaboration, effective integration, and utilization of resources to support daily operations and achieve operational goals in a fiscally responsible manner
- Resolves all operational customer service issues with existing PT Sites in a timely and efficient manner
- Exercises authority for site operations along with Human Resources team in relation to human resource issues including hiring, progressive discipline, terminations, trainings, and compensation
- Promotes collaboration, effective integration, and utilization of resources to support daily operations and achieves operational goals in a fiscally responsible manner
- Coordinates with the training department regarding site education for engineers at the site level to ensure engineering certification in due time according to the training plan: capturing knowledge and retaining knowledge in a challenging environment
- Submits consolidated budgets and assumptions for review and approval to the Director of Operations on a quarterly basis (during quarterly Enterprise Performance Management exercise)
- Prepares monthly Site Operations Report and submits to the Director of Operations during the monthly North American Business Review
- Collects, measures and analyzes KPI’s at the site and regional level and reviews with Site Managers and management team
- Proposes action plans for decision making, escalating problems, implementing solutions, and thorough documentation
- Ensures implementation and compliance with IBA’s quality assurance, regulatory, and environmental, health and safety policies to ensure the safety of patients, customers and employees
- Sets agenda, attends, and leads the weekly regional Site Manager meeting to share information across the region, train and educate site teams, and provide updates from the business
- Manages and negotiates customer contracts, ongoing as well as renewals, with the support of the legal team
- Supports Sales and Marketing team in customer-care activities
- Maintains efficient relationships with all other regional and international operations managers
- Ability to prioritize multiple agendas, issues and concerns, including the ability to follow through on commitments and issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Patience, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and professionalism are required
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment skills and pro-active thinking during demanding and stressful situations.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to gather and apply pertinent data/metrics, determine and implement appropriate solutions in a collaborative effort with various team members, colleagues and other professional staff
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral presentations from hourly staff to CEO level
- Must exhibit self-initiative, accountability, flexible leadership skills as well as political savvy
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health or a technical degree with leadership experience
- Must have: 7-10 years of progressive management experience in an operations role
- Proven leadership skills in a highly complex technical area
- Proven experience in customer-facing environment, dealing with complex customer communications relationship management.
- Working experience in Multi-cultural and international environment.
- The position is physically located in the corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia.
- Travel required 40% of time.
- Healthcare industry experience with a preference in oncology program leadership
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The Proton Therapy Regional Operations Manager leads and manages the operations and maintenance of multiple Proton Therapy Systems across North America. This position works with all levels of the Site operation teams, which includes: Site Managers, Site Technical Managers and Engineers, and IBA executive leadership teams in all matters meet/exceed the contracted operation and maintenance targets. This position requires the ability to build good rapport and strategic alignment with customers and IBA onsite and support function teams as well as a much larger strategic approach to the region. The Regional Operations Manager will exercise a high degree of independent judgment and creativity to identify opportunities and problems, analyze data, develop initiatives and solutions, and meet individual and company goals.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success