Description de l'emploi
Provide support to Sales Manager in integrating technical inputs and costing information regarding delivery and service of IBA and third parties Products.
- Support Sales Manager’s activities
- Prepare and translate documents/materials
- Ensure up to date clinical and/or engineering, technical knowledge of the market
- Integrate third parties’ equipment in collaboration with all stake holders
- Up to date knowledge of IBA products/services
- Arrange layout of IBA & 3rd parties products based on client facility, communicate among IBA internally, clients and facility design institute
- Bachelor degree;
- Good English capability (both of oral and written);
- At least 2 years logistic related experience, both engineering and/or product specialist;
- Be good at communication, patient and careful;
- Good sense of sales activities;
- No problem with travel;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prefer mastering at CAD drawing
公司Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions: Accurate diagnosis for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron solutions, targetry systems, synthesizers, control systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons and over 600 Synthera® chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception, equipment integration, process validation, training and operations.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success