Description de l'emploi
You will be part of our SAP applications support team at a global level, and collaborate closely with our teams in the US and in Germany . As a Business Analyst you act as interface between the DS department ( Digital Solutions) and your internal clients, the finance department. And focus on maintenance initiatives as well as enhancement projects.
- You will collect, analyze and check the information received by the business
- You will be responsible for the translation of business needs into technical requirements
- You will evaluate and recommend solutions
- You will supervise and manage the implementation of those solutions on time and within the defined resources
- You will play a key role in the maintenance part (best practice and reporting) and participate to projects (SAP Rollout, S/4 Hana Migration, etc..)
- You will ensure knowledge transfer to the business by facilitating the use of SAP, improving business efficiency and reducing maintenance
- A Master degree or an equivalent experience;
- A solid experience of at least 3-5 years in SAP FI (GL, Bank accounting & Treasury, AP, AR, AA,) and within the integration with other modules (MM, SD, CO and PS) is a valuable asset;
- Experience in project management and knowledge of project management methodologies are very appreciated;
- Given the international context, you have very good communication skills in English, and preferably also in French.
- A proactive individual, willing to take initiatives and to come up with solutions;
- Flexible and able to organize your work autonomously in a complex and challenging environment;
- A team player, able to share your knowledge and support colleagues;
- Result and Quality minded, rigorous and systematic in your daily activities;
- Willing to travel (up to 5%).
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success