Description de l'emploi
As Warehouse Coordinator, you are the point of contact for all internal customers and coordinate the team of picking storekeepers.
Your mission is to carry out warehousing duties including parts receiving, picking, storing, checking, packing and maintaining the SAP database. You coordinate these operations in terms of available resources, constraints and priorities. You are the privileged actor to transmit rules, process, etc… to the storekeepers.
- Coordinate and execute all physical storage tasks (receiving, checking, storing, picking and packing , drive a forklift) and that these tasks are performed safely in compliance with lead-time, quality standards, safety and accuracy
- Ensure the correct implementation of the warehousing process: gather, compare, classify, label, store, sort data, use checklist, prepare orders, order parts and/or services according to received sales; ensure pre-packaging of raw material
- Respect and promote Environment, Health & Safety rules including GMPs and Radioactive rules (“Zero incident” policy and be a model for the teammates)
- Maintain and keep data base: ensure updated database at any time, and all parts (in/out) are labelled effectively/ ensure perfect accuracy between stock reality and database/zoning accuracy
- Perform specific conditioning/control operations
- Suggest & participate to improvements
- Coach and train newcomers on practices and methods
- A Bachelor Degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in logistics or warehousing activities
- Experience with team coordination: planning, priorities setting, training, …
- A good knowledge of SAP is a strong asset (not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A good English level is an asset (not mandatory)
- Stress resistant
- A very good communicator (assertiveness and diplomacy)
- Organized and able to set priorities
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success