Description de l'emploi
工作描述Systems Engineering department mission within IBA is to design and develop the world leading solutions for Intensity Modulated, image guided Proton Therapy and other medical diagnostic and sterilization applications using ionizing radiations.
These technologies involve complex, large scale, cutting-edge computerized electrotechnical systems.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, bringing your experience and your rigor into one or several of the following systems engineering disciplines: Requirements engineering, Safety and Reliability engineering, testing and verification activities, usability engineering and compliance engineering.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in cross-functional project teams and share responsibility of the management of system requirements and system testing for an effective product with the highest customer value.
In this role, you shall ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment of medical applications using ionizing radiations by:
- Insuring safety and compliance of our products through establishment of compliance plan, traceability of regulatory and standards requirements
- Working on new projects and product changes activities for requirements engineering
- Negotiating with project stakeholders, allocate and flow down system requirements of the proton therapy products, trace them and document them in a complete and consistent way in DOORS
- Defining system requirement to ensure a compliant design, formal testing demonstrating compliance of the product
- Verifying engineering practices by defining test plan, test method, analysis, design reviews and testing
- Improving system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting, and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
- A degree in Science or Engineering; with a multidisciplinary background
- Experience in one system engineering discipline is an asset; preferably in a company designing complex, large-scale, critical systems
- Interest or experience in one of the following subjects:
- Requirement engineering and Requirements management
- Applied Verification and validation techniques, including test method design and test execution
- Safety and reliability engineering and supporting techniques and standards
- Interaction with regulatory authorities and accredited laboratories: Provision of Technical dossier, audits, …
- Proficient use and maintenance of a Requirements management tool or test engineering tool (DOORS; RQM, Polarion, Helix, …) is a strong asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- An analytical and structured mind
- A team player able to communicate / facilitate / focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed situation (towards management or regulatory authorities)
- A quick learner, willing to build a solid competence in his field and take, over time, broader challenges
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- You have a strong sense of structure and rigorous documentation skills, even in an hectic context (short deadline, high level of business expectancy, stakeholder’s specific interests,…)
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders, with integrity
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success