Description de l'emploi
IBA is currently looking for a System Architecture Manager.
The System Architecture Team gathers about 15 engineers accountable for the global structure of IBA ProtonTherapy systems, its internal components and interfaces. The main mission of architects is to ensure global consistency across the product and oftentimes also support manufacturing and operations departments. As a consequence, they work in close collaboration with several other teams, including for instance requirements & test engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers and technical writers.
As Architecture manager, you drive and grow the team but you also act as a crucial link between our internal processes and purely technical expertise. As an example, you participate to product management and compliance steering committee, but also to research and development projects with significant architectural impact.
In order to fulfill this role, you will need experience with complex systems in the Medical device regulatory environment, combined with excellent communication and good people management skills.
- Master degree in engineering with a broad technical background or similar by experience;
- Solid practical experience (10-15 years) in complex electromechanical applications (development, architecture, integration, testing);
- Knowledge and experience in medical device regulation and medical device development process, or
- Knowledge and experience in complex system development.
- You have a relevant experience in the management of a team composed of senior engineers with specialties in various domains;
- You are a team player having the passion to listen, understand, communicate and convince others;
- You are curious and willing to keep on learning and improving;
- You have excellent communication skills in English. French is an important asset;
- You are willing to travel worldwide (up to 5%)
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success