Description de l'emploi
工作描述This position reports to the North America Sales Director and is responsible for developing, leading and executing tactical and strategic responsibilities with regard to Sales & Marketing Communications in North America.
The Sales & Marketing Communications Manager NAM is a steward of the IBA brand. The manager collaborates with North America Sales & Global Marketing Teams to help execute general and account-specific sales & marketing plans in order to lead the messaging, the creative process and execution of print and digital materials and customer facing events for commercial success. The incumbent brings to life the brand promise, vision, and position by galvanizing and inspiring the organization and customer base. The position has accountability for communications planning, and execution across various print, media, web and customer facing events. The manager will explore and recommend various media and interactive approaches for IBA organization and product portfolios, with the objective of increased assimilation of messages across customer facing elements throughout the IBA organization and IBA customers.
- Responsible for the total brand experience for employees and customers in NAM.
- Together with Global marketing define and drive execution of brand strategy, message map and priorities for responsible market segment in NAM
- In conjunction with NAM sales and global marketing serve as the gatekeeper to the brand ensuring proper use throughout all advertising, promotions, internal publications, marketing, and any other environment in which the brand appears (e.g. events such as tradeshows, user meetings)
- Effectively provide tactical and strategic planning and implementation of account-specific sales and marketing activities (Teaching courses, symposia, sales training, customer training, healthcare professionals’ tradeshows, user meetings, value brochures, presentations, promotion etc) to ensure message assimilation and brand message consistency throughout IBA and the marketplace
- Assist with organization of product portfolio claims
- Travel up to 30%
- Manage expense budgets
- Prepare account-specific presentations for sales & marketing management and customers
- Communicate closely with global marketing and product management teams
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree required, BA / BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years sales and/or marketing experience in medical device, technology marketing platforms in any medical industry
- Demonstrates strong learning skills and intelligence
- Responsible for coordinating activities across ad agency creative development, production, packaging, tradeshow brand presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record with event management
- Excellent Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working on cross functional teams
- An energetic spirit to independently utilize organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to articulate a vision, persuade a course of action, and facilitate successful brand presentation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Experience in Healthcare business environment preferred
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success