Description de l'emploi
工作描述Proton Therapy Site Manager
Do you have a passion for and experience leading a team to provide outstanding customer service in an operations environment?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer-facing Site Manager to lead our dynamic team in Hampton, Virginia and assume responsibility for operating and maintaining our Proton Therapy facility. Our Site Managers represent the face of IBA and are responsible for managing all aspects of a multi-million-dollar business. We are seeking a proven leader who has experience building high performing teams. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker that can act tactically with a track record of implementing their plans to produce exceptional results. We are seeking individuals who can proactively identify and eliminate potential system issues while retaining the ability and willingness to roll up their sleeves to work with their team when issues surface. You will be challenged to develop both yourself and your team and empowered to continuously improve the performance of your business and relationship with our customers to accomplish our mission to Protect, Enhance, and Save “more” Lives.
What will you be doing as a Site Manager?
The Site Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of cancer patients every day. Site Managers are the leaders of the engineering team and is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the customers’ IBA Proton Therapy system. Site Managers have complete ownership over IBA’s operations within the customer’s center. They set aggressive performance targets, prepare and execute business and maintenance plans, and work side by side with their customer to ensure a safe and positive treatment experience for the patients undergoing treatment at the center.
Site Managers are responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing and managing the performance of their teams. They need to be excellent leaders that perform on-site services including system operations, installation, maintenance and repair. With this level of ability, it will ensure industry leading operational commitment of the proton therapy center for our customers and their patients.
Site Managers utilize strong technical and business acumen to effectively manage the performance of their site including monitoring system performance increasing productivity, delivering high quality customer service, and effectively managing cost. They monitor KPI’s and drive to maintain high levels of quality while proactively identifying opportunities for improvement. Site Managers must constantly be able to prioritize their time to determine how they can best support our customers and employees.
简介To be successful as Site Manager you will need:
- Previous experience leading technical Service and Operations teams, preferably in a high-pressure critical environment
- Passion to make the safety of your team, customer, and patients your top priority
- Knowledge of maintenance planning within a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), experience with ServiceMax, and SAP preferred
- Customer focused mindset aimed at continuously improving customer satisfaction
- Experience with financial/budget management, scheduling, and resource management
- Ability to develop a plan, delegate tasks, and motivate team members to meet objectives
- Strong leadership and desire to mentor, coach, and develop team members
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills and the capability to develop deep and trusting relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Pride of ownership to put your name next to your center’s performance
- Experience working in a clinical/hospital environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or vocational/military training equivalent including 3 years in a management and/or supervisory role.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success