Description de l'emploi
You will support the initiatives within EHS Team that are critical for establishing and maintaining a strong infrastructure.
You will proactively drive and sustain a strong EHS culture throughout the Company by assisting in the development and implementation of effective EHS Programs.
As EHS Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support IBA Industrial and Radio pharma Solutions in the necessary actions and activities as the primary point of contact for infrastructure activities necessary to maintain EHS compliance.
- Be responsible for the development and distribution of routine EHS Key Performance Indicators
- Participate as the primary point of contact for all company document (manuals, procedures...) validation and support requiring EHS review/feedback.
- Develop and manage EHS Legal Watch process
- Assist in maintaining the Risk and Impact Management Database: qualitative check of risk and impact analyses (in-house and from suppliers)
- Participate in design review and integration of safety standards from a product point of view
- Provide support for EHS audits
- Encourage and widen the use of EHS SharePoint as a communication tool for best practices and information gathering
- Train and communicate: develop training content and communication tools for increased awareness and practical approach
- Assist Safety Advisor in identifying and implementing the legal requirements for environmental aspects.
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 10 years experience in EHS or related work experience involving the establishment & sustaining infrastructure programs
- Knowledge of core EHS principles
- An EHS-minded individual with solid knowledge of industry best practices
And you are:
- Able to successfully communicate and establish working relationship within all levels of the organization
- An excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- A team player, able to negotiate and influence
- Able to create awareness and compliance environment
- Able to serve internal customer without foregoing compliance
- Fluent in English
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success