Description de l'emploi
- Proactively drive and sustain a strong EHS culture throughout the Company by assisting in the development and implementation of effective EHS Programs
- Provide support for EHS audits
- Monitor the implementation, efficiency and direction of the EHS Programs in line with the Company Strategy
- Define and Develop Key Performance Indicators for the developed and implemented EHS Programs allowing the business to proactively drive EHS Performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As EHS Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in maintaining the Risk and Impact Management Database: qualitative check of risk and impact analyses (in-house and from suppliers)
- Participate in design review and integration of safety standards from a product point of view
- Review IBA manuals and procedures from an EHS perspective
- Set-up and follow KPIs on incident reporting – monthly dashboard of high-priority incidents and their monitoring
- Encourage and widen the use of EHS SharePoint as a communication tool for best practices and information gathering
- Train and communicate: develop training content and communication tools for increased awareness and practical approach
- Assist Safety Advisor in identifying and implementing the legal requirements for environmental aspects.
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Solid knowledge of EHS matters
And you are:
- Team player, able to negotiate and influence
- Able to create awareness and compliance environment
- Able to serve internal customer without foregoing compliance
- An EHS-minded individual with solid knowledge of industry best practices
- Fluent in English
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success