Description de l'emploi
- Operate the Proton Therapy System (PTS) for patient treatment, Medical Physics Quality Assurance and other customer needs covered by the service contract
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual preventative maintenance on the PTS electrical, mechanical and software systems
- Troubleshoot issues with PTS electrical, mechanical and software systems that arise during clinical operations
- Complete corrective maintenance and upgrades on PTS electrical, mechanical and software systems
- Maintain records and complete all required operational, testing and other documentation
- Administer software configuration, monitor servers and workstations and maintain backups
- Analyze software logs and source code to determine the root causes of issues with the PTS electrical, mechanical and software systems
- Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical and electro-mechanical systems and electrical circuits
- Ability to read, understand and analyze schematics and block diagrams
- Experience with hand tools and basic test equipment (multimeter, calipers, gauges, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows and some networking experience
- Experience working with electrical, mechanical and electro-mechanical systems and electrical circuits
- Ability to understand system architecture and operation from schematics and block diagrams
- Experience with specialized tools and advanced test equipment (network analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Java, C++ and SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux, scripting languages (Bash, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Advanced networking experience (administration of switches and routers, debugging, DNS, firewall management, system back-ups, etc.)
- Experience with Clearcase and Subversion
- Familiarity with Oncology Information Systems (OIS), OIS to Treatment Planning Systems interface and SAP
- Previous radiation safety and working at heights training
简介Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering
- 4-6 years of combined installation, operations, maintenance and support training and experience in radiation oncology or particle accelerator in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with some of the following: cooling systems, electrical motors, high and low voltage equipment, programmable logic controllers, sensors and vacuum equipment
- Customer service and field service experience for an electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical system or system of systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Demonstrates customer service, leadership/followership and teamwork
- Excels at communicating, organizing and planning
- Autonomous, motivated and proactive
- Patient, resilient and works well under pressure
- Improvises, adapts and overcomes
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
- Speak and hear English clearly
- Able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds overhead repeatedly
- Good manual dexterity
- Rotating shift work with some nights and weekends
- Working more than 40 hours per week
- Working with hazardous materials, high voltage and pressurized gases
- Climbing ladders (15+ feet), working at heights (4+ feet) and extended standing, stooping and squatting
- Occupational exposure to radiation and magnetic fields
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
A Service Engineer is part of the on-site team at a cancer treatment center responsible for the operation and maintenance of an IBA Proton Therapy System (PTS). The work will include operating, servicing, repairing and upgrading the hardware and software systems. In addition to electrical and mechanical equipment, the Software Service Engineer performs configuration management and debugs, tests and upgrades the Therapy Control System (TCS). Training is provided.
Irving, Texas: In the heart of the DFW Metroplex with access to just about anything.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success