Description de l'emploi
This job is open on a temporary duration for a maternity leave replacement, about 6 month from November 2020 to April 2021.
The Logistics & Customer Service Associate is a key member of the Operations Support in Russia.
He/she is responsible for all logistics activities linked to the spare parts operations (import/export procedure, inventory management, data maintenance,…).
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Logistics & Customer Service Associate, you will manage daily logistics activities locally and your responsibilities will be to:
- Implement warehousing processes for efficient equipment organization: gather, classify, label, store, sort data, use checklist, prepare orders,…
- Support customs clearance (negotiation with transport company, customs brokers, certificate centers, preparing import documents including cyrillic translation)
- Ensure customer orders processing & delivery (new products, spare parts, on site interventions)
- Maintain stock of spare parts for each product line
- Ensure availability of spare parts at anytime
- Manage and update databases, prepare reports
- Be the interface contact with related departments
- Collect all necessary information to organize the transport in compliance with timing, quality and regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain relationship with suppliers, subcontractors
- Third or fourth year of college student of Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry or equal
- Experience in international logistic
- Good knowledge of customs clearance rules (laws and technical regulations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
And you are:
- A driven and proactive individual
- Organized in your work autonomously and you take initiatives
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Conscientious and systematic
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success