Description de l'emploi
Thanks to a totally renewed and more competitive products catalog, the Industrial Solutions business unit is facing a strong growth of its order intake and prospect list since the beginning of 2018. Most of these new projects include R&D features which still need to be developed and industrialized in the coming years.
To reach its business objectives, the BU is looking for talented R&D Project Managers to deliver the R&D roadmap as well as the sold equipment projects in close collaboration with our Operations team. Examples include, among others, a new compact e-beam accelerator, the replacement of Dynamitron SF6 by a new environment-friendly alternative, the new pulsed e-beam accelerators, the new 40MeV accelerator for production of radio-Isotopes, and new solid state Radio-Frequency cabinets.
As an R&D Project Manager, you will be part of the R&D team and you will manage and deliver R&D projects from Requirements to Industrialization. You will be in charge of managing the beta unit(s) testing and installation in factory and on the customer site. These projects typically range from € 10.000 up to € 10 million in revenue and have a direct impact on business line operations and results. Respect of Quality, Planning, Customer relationship and Installation success are thus crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a R&D Project Manager, you are responsible for:
• Leading and delivering the research and development projects from requirements to industrialization following development process,
• Leading and coordinating teams of multi-disciplinary experts,
• Planning tasks, setting milestones, defining deliverables, coordinating internal and external resources to develop, produce and install the equipment until its acceptance,
• Supporting the Operation team to deliver sold projects from kick-off to final acceptance,
• In some cases, leading projects from customer order to acceptance on site in accordance with the standard R&D procedures,
• Managing customer relationships as single point of contact in the company. You will act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as PT R&D, Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, etc.
• Mastering the IBA tools and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer.
• Ensuring that new product are developed according to defined standards and directives, and can be CE marked.
• Ensuring on time, qualitative and accurate reporting to the management through established KPIs.
• A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electro mechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience.
• Between 5 and 10 years of experience in project management for external customers in an international and multicultural environment, preferably with an experience in electron accelerators and/or electro-mechanical technologies.
• A good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• An analytical and creative mind.
• Excellent communication skills in English and French.
And you are:
• A team player, curious and rigorous.
• Fascinated by new technologies, you have a broad technical knowledge and you are always willing to update it continuously.
• Customer minded person with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills.
• Flexible and stress resistant person with very good planning & organizing skills.
• Able to organize your work autonomously and you enjoy taking initiatives.
• Willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
公司Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success