Description de l'emploi
As Proton Therapy (PT) Service Technician, you play a key role in IBA’s mission to treat cancer patients.
You participate in maintenance and operations of IBA equipment at the Proton Therapy Center Trento. The center is the first treating proton therapy center in Italy with comparable high-level technology. You are based on site, but open to travel for training and support purposes. You report to the local Site Manager and you will be working with a team of 14 people.
As PT Service Technician, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and setting up of equipment/systems on a daily basis for clinical operations
- Operating the equipment and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and daily operations
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment dealing with electrical, mechanical, and software matters
- Testing the equipment/systems according to the technical specifications
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies/services
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility
- Ensuring daily reports of activities, maintenance execution and incidents in the appropriate IT tools
- Ideally a technical high school diploma or a technical bachelor’s degree in the field of electronics or telecommunications
- Experience in an industrial environment in maintenance, installation and troubleshooting activities dealing with electrical and IT equipment and plants
- experience in the maintenance and installation of IT equipment, for example as a system administrator or PLC technician
- Written and verbal good communication skills in Italian and English
- a broad technical interest and motivation to perform hands-on work
- Proactive/hands-on person
- Able to follow rules and regulations
- Able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Eager to learn new fields, continuously updating your knowledge (Electronics, Software, Hardware, Beam Physics, Medical Application etc.)
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work (mainly morning and afternoon shifts but even including late afternoon and night shifts to perform activities after the patient’s treatments. Weekend shifts are always scheduled in rotation for the entire team).
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success