Description de l'emploi
PurpuseIn a high tech environment, you will manage the team of 20 direct reports, the daily operations, and optimize the Quality Control processes; ensure that raw materials, intermediate and final products are controlled and verified according to the IBA and Standard Quality requirements; ensure harmonization and implementation of Quality Control processes according to IBA standard requirement.
- Define the strategy of the Quality Control and implement it by setting up, develop, validate and improve follow-up processes in collaboration with Innovation & Development, Industrialization, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Installation and Operation Departments
- Be accountable of the controls and verification of raw materials, intermediate and final products
- Lead, coordinate, manage, and develop direct team activities (planning, resources, and materials, as well as training and coaching the team members
- Prepare and follow up the annual budget of the Department
- Be the interface contact with the related departments and participate to Business Unit’s projects
- Ensure the qualification of the Department premises and equipment
- Ensure the Factory Release of the assembled sub-systems before disassembly
- Set up KPIs, report and document global activities and undertaken actions.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Quality Control team management in pharmaceuticals or medical device industry
- Good Knowledge of ISO 13485,ISO 9001 and MDD/MDR
- Proven record of impacting strategic change and initiatives for improvement purposes
- strong interpersonal skills applicable for coaching, encouraging, negotiating, clarifying, and collaborating
- Advanced people management and leadership skills, with proven ability to influence at all levels and across business lines
- Fluent in French and English
- Process oriented
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success