Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Environment, Health and Safety team, the Environmental Expert ensures that IBA processes and products are compliant with environmental regulations in areas such as waste, hazardous chemicals, and pollution:
- Guide the company to develop the environment management system and strongly support and feed the Sustainability program
- Create, implement, and maintain programs and procedures to facilitate a safer work environment and improve the environmental impact of the company
- Train employees to follow those procedures
- Surveys and reports the incidents/accidents/environmental indicators and findings
- Contribute to the development of the environmental culture within the Company, including the integration of the environmental aspects in the existing processes, by 1)supporting the Sustainability Program and by 2) managing stakeholders so that key identified actions are part of the objectives of the business
- Monitor and improve IBA processes and products to be compliant with environmental regulation including by providing guidance for compliance to the ISO 14001 standard and with the legal environmental requirements. The approach is based on a risk and opportunities methodology
- Provide expertise for the management of environmental incidents/accidents. Contribute to audits and provide expertise to the audit process for the environmental aspects
- Define and propose the environmental mid-term (waste management, hazardous chemicals …) and long-term strategic targets (climate change and carbon offsetting strategy) in correlation with the Sustainability Program
- Provide expertise and guidance to the Innovation and Development department (R&D) for eco-design, life-cycle assessment and product environmental compliance and performance
- Update plans and specifications for managing the hazardous chemical substances, provide backup plan in case of emergencies like accidental spillage, and train the workers to handle the clean-up procedure with safety
- Report periodically on the climate specific aspects including an annual reporting to the CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Project management in the area of environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering or a related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in working knowledge of hazardous and waste materials found in the industrial environment, and some experience in evaluating and controlling the magnitude of hazards caused by these substances is a plus
- Very good knowledge of the ISO 14001 and good awareness of the ISO 9001, 13485, REACH and RoHS
- Good verbal and written communication skills (French and English), writing skills, and critical reviewing skills for analysis and development of technical reports on a conducted research
- Able to foresee how the proposed designs will interact with other components of the larger system, including the workers, machinery, processes, and equipment, as well as the environment
- Good in working with others toward a common goal: guide, build a framework and control
- Resilient, persistent, influential to lead the mission to success
- Able to focus in identifying and anticipating problems, to safeguard workers’ health, and to mitigate environmental damage
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success