Description de l'emploi
As part of the Controlling group within the financial department, you will be responsible for the quality and follow up of Business Unit Proton-Therapy Equipment results and for providing support to the business on operational topics. Within an experienced and open-minded team, you will also provide guidance and decision-making tools to the management and ensure that best practices are defined and applied in financial processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Business Controller, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define and follow up financial aspects of the Business Unit in cooperation with the Controlling Director. Support Business Line leaders in strategic planning activities
- Review, control and validate Monthly Closing
- Deliver the monthly financial report for the Management team including budget/forecast actual margin variance analysis and recommendations
- Ensure the cash in forecast is accurate and up to date for treasury department needs
- Ensure that risks are followed and analyzed (exchange rates, documentary credit, bank guarantees, penalties, projects delays...) for projects and prospects (IFRS15 Compliance, non-standard payments terms, risks coverage)
- Obtain and provide accurate data from/to local financial controllers
- Proactively, provide relevant business support to optimize profitability: working capital, product & project costing, gate process, business case, ROI, profitability analysis, cost savings opportunities, ad-hoc analysis.
- In coordination with Finance teams, apply and put in place recommendations made by internal and external audit to guarantee compliance with financial standards and corporate governance
简介You have :
- Master degree or an equivalent financial background;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (in controlling, audit, …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a critical mind set
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French
- A good understanding of the setup of an ERP package (SAP is a plus).
- A proactive, assertive, and pragmatic person
- Open-minded, client-oriented, and able to work in a team
- Rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities
- Flexible and able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success