Description de l'emploi
- You will apply your skills and talents into fascinating scientific and technical problems.
- You will be responsible for modelling beam parameters of therapeutic linear accelerators and validation of beam models
- You will participate in the design and development of new products and features, as well as in the implementation and testing of prototypes.
- You will be responsible for clinical validation and documentations of new products as well as new releases of existing products.
- As a medical physics expert at IBA Dosimetry, you will have strong interaction with product management and engineering teams, as well as with scientific partners, in order to rise to the challenges from scientific and medical communities.
- Your deep knowledge in the field of Medical Physics will help to conduct internal trainings of other groups within our company.
- Diploma or PhD. in Physics, ideally in the field of radiotherapy, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Medical Physicist or in a comparable position.
- Data analysis with scientific tools (i.e. Phyton, Matlab)
- Expertise in treatment planning would be an asset.
- Preferably you have already worked in the field of product training for ELEKTA or VARIAN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
This position allows you to work in an independent, internationally active and varied environment. Does this sound like you? Do YOU appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success? We look forward to YOUR meaningful application. To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova directly via LinkedIn or under email@example.com
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success