Description de l'emploi
工作描述Essential Job Function:
- Operate Proton Therapy System for various customer needs which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Cancer Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems.
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support to Software testing and new developments.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager.
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility.
- Support the PTS in all phases which will include but not be limited to: installation, unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager.
- Commissioning of the system as a medical device
- Operation of the proton system
- Maintenance of the various subsystems used(Xray imaging, robotic positioning, cyclotron, cooling and vacuum systems, etc.)
- Customer Interaction
- Reporting and record keeping in a consistent and detailed manner
- Adherence to safety standards and practices
简介Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; Electronics, or equivalent.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required.
- Candidate should have experience in several of the following fields: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, Xray imaging systems, RF systems or cyclotrons, Power supplies, etc.
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- Candidate should have experience in a customer service environment
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook etc are a must.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Salesforce software knowledge a plus
- Detail oriented
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Shift work including occasional night shifts.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends is required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Work with hazardous materials
- For the first months (up to 6 months) relocation will be required so as to follow training in domestic locations or international (Belgium). (depending on travel restrictions in place for Covid)
- Perform the essential functions of the job
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success