Description de l'emploi
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team with (new hire input in systems, preparing file folders, paperwork, ordering company property for new hires, ordering business cards, etc.)
- Light Benefits Administration duties for new hires and existing employees (Open enrollment, etc.)
- Hotel – restaurant – taxi - dinner if necessary
- Management of IBA site apartments
- Listing on visitors
- New User form
- SAP Template for newcomers
- Give welcome pack to newcomer
- Holiday file: overtime, holidays, night shifts, weekend overtime
- Meal vouchers
- Contact person with local HR bureau: send information for the payroll
- Regular contact with headquarters assistants to ensure good communication
- Medical follow-up (radioprotection)
- Timesheets are verified
- Training plan are centralized
- Procurement of office supplies and other materials
- Shipment management (from departure to arrival to destination)
- Site accounting
- Payment of direct invoicing on site
- Travel expenses for all engineers on site
- Contractual files
- Ensure quality Assurance support
- Bugs for test reports are created
- Site matrix are updated with bug IDs
- Test reports are scan and reported in system
- E-maintenance is maintained
简介Logistics Coordinator Administration:
- Implement warehousing processes for efficient equipment organization: gather, classify, label, store, sort data, use checklist, prepare orders, and order parts and/or services according to received goods
- Appropriate inventory tool is set-up to ensure the complete and accurate tracking and localization of any equipment (install parts, spare parts, service packs) the installation team is efficiently supported when looking for specific parts. The tool is regularly monitored to ensure its accuracy. Annual inventory is managed and organized in due time with support resources.
- Manage daily logistics activities with Team support
- Tasks (receiving, checking, storing, picking and packing) are performed according to requirements All physical storage tasks are executed Ensure that database is updated at any time and stock situation is reliable in the system
- Respect safety / regulatory rules
- Ensure that safety is organized on site and that people are well aware of it.
- Suggest stock value optimization; supervise the year end stock take
- The most efficient levels of consumables parts stock are coordinated and established
- Inventory is managed to update, clean up, and maintain it according to database
- Administer and follow-up the transport of returning parts
- The missing/returning parts are tracked and ordered, the delivery is efficiently managed and is compliant to any safety/quality/regulatory/cost requirements and meets the Operations supply requests (timing).
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The Proton Therapy Site Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA & ESD policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, book/schedule, all travel arrangements including flights, trains, hotels, rent-a-cars, etc.
- Create a travel itinerary and file folder that includes all details and necessary documents, tickets, directions, etc. for each trip
- Confirm all travel arrangements prior to each trip to minimize any travel related problems
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the office calendar
- Schedule meetings for the management team
- Manage office activities
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
Apply to this job Postuler Bewerben 申请
Print this page
Site Administrative Assistant/Logistics Coordinator - Kansas CityRegion: United States Kind of contract: Open-ended Work regime: Fulltime Location: US - MO - Kansas City
Print this page