Description de l'emploi
As Digital Transformation Manager within our Department Innovation & Development (ID), you will coordinate the implementation within ID of 5 different tools : Author-IT (documentation), configuration management, requirement management, capacity planning, task management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As ID Digital Transformation Manager, the main responsibilities will be to :
- Define and drive the 5 tools’ roadmaps
- Be accountable for the deployment of Author-IT (documentation), configuration management, requirement management : tools managed by different project managers within ID
- Manage the deployment of the capacity planning & the task management as a project manager.
- Define / collect user requirements
- Propose and select the optimal solution taking in account the requirements, the possible interfaces between tools, the implementation cost, the maintenance
- Define parameters & manage the deployment within ID
- Plan and coordinate internal and external resources for those projects (labor, consultancy, materials)
- Ensure those projects are delivered within quality, time and budget
- Make on time and accurate reporting to the management, develop & monitor KPIs
- Manage communication with Digital Solutions Department & between different departments in ID (product managementt, project management, specialists) and be the single point of contact in Innovation & Development Department
As ID Digital Transformation Manager, you have:
- A master’s degree in engineering or computer sciences
- More than 5 years of experience in project management of IT solutions
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English
- An analytical mind
And you also are:
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success