Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Field Service Engineer – PMS (Positioning Management System), you would be responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA’s equipment/system (applies to hardware and software) while in-house or on customer's site, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction requirements.
- Install and/or test equipment/systems according to specifications; Adjust and fine tune subsystems according the requirements of the procedures.
- Repair equipment/systems, taking all necessary actions to solve problems and document solutions.
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule.
- Provide remote, on-call support to sites under CS/Installation.
- Provide training to customers and less-experienced engineers on site regarding proper and safe usage of equipment and systems.
- Maintain a clean working environment and behavior in line with the safety rules.
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with a proper level of detail and accuracy.
- Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability, instability, and operability.
- Ensure all IBA and legal requirements for safety and quality within the teams.
- Provide technical oversight of one or more sites according to area competencies.
简介Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required
- Working near a Proton Therapy site, and near a major airport is preferred; willing to consider candidates near a smaller airport if located on East coast or Midwest.
- Must be willing to work on-site during non-travel periods
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment
- Electromechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems considered a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook are required
- Working knowledge of Linux and Python considered a plus
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to hear and speak clearly
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation
- This position will typically require you to be away from home for 2 to 3 weeks at a time, but occasionally could be longer.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends is required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Having the ability to operate the cyclotron at an advanced level is a nice to have and maybe required per site augmentation.
- Work with hazardous materials
- Ability to travel at high volumes, both domestic and international sometimes on short notice.
- Perform the essential functions of the job
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.