Description de l'emploi
The mission of the team is to:
• Proactively drive and sustain a strong EHS culture throughout IBA by developing and implementing effective EHS programs
• Supports Quality Regulatory and Safety Department audits with EHS expertise
• Monitor the implementation, efficiency and direction of the EHS Programs in line with the Company Strategy
• Define, develop and analyze global Key Performance Indicators for the developed and implemented EHS Programs allowing the business to proactively drive EHS Performance
- Manages IBA Incident Reporting and Investigation process for the Americas + Canada
- Maintains active EHS regulatory registrations for radiation safety and hazardous materials within the Americas
- Regional management of personal passive dosimetry program for the Americas + Canada
- Provides North America Proton Therapy Sites and other Business Units (i.e. Industrial Solution and Radiopharma) with EHS technical expertise on the daily management and planning of EHS activities
- Serves as Americas EHS representative supporting new IBA initiatives/projects, Proton Therapy customer service as well as installation projects , RadioPharma Solutions and Industrial business units
- Partners with Human Resources on the management & handling of occupational health requirements for the Americas
- Trains and communicates: deliver critical EHS regional training content for new and existing employees
- Supports EHS Team with the delivery and updating of global EHS training
- Assists with the review and assessment of regional training content as well as maintain regional e-learning course assignments and reporting
- Facilitates in risk and impact assessments to assist with identification and risk mitigation
- Maintains up-to-date reporting and posting of annual OSHA 200 & 300 logs and summary
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in related EHS field with at least 2 years’ EHS experience
- Understanding and knowledge of Quality and EHS Management Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task between daily activities and project-focused objectives is essential
- Experience in medical device or similar industry, preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed (40 – 50% Travel)
- Experience performing audits and internal inspections (certificate in auditing, preferred)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.