Description de l'emploi
- responsible for the quality and follow up the Research & Development department financials and for providing support to the business on operational topics.
- provide guidance and decision-making tools to the management.
- ensure that best practices are defined and applied in financial processes
Duties and Resposabilities:
- Define and follow up financial aspects of R&D department in cooperation with R&D Management team.
- Review, control and validate Monthly, quarterly and year end Closing and prepare monthly financial reporting in timely manner.
- Obtain and provide accurate data from/to local financial controllers;
- Deliver Financial KPIs for the R&D Management team including quarterly budget/forecast actual variance analysis and recommendations for the R&D department.
- Review on monthly basis scope/timing/costs of R&D Projects with Project Management Office
- Proactively provide relevant business support to optimize profitability: working capital, product & project costing, gate process, business case, ROI, profitability analysis, cost savings opportunities, ad-hoc analysis;
- In coordination with Finance teams, apply and put in place recommendations made by internal audit (or financial auditors) to guarantee compliance with financial standards and corporate governance;
- Manage the various tax incentives of R&D activities: Patent Income Deduction, tax credit, partial withholding tax exemption for researchers …as well as support the funding project manager regards to granted projects in collaboration with our internal / external Tax experts;
- Support and improve the R&D budget and strategic plan process and activities.
- Develop finance knowledge across the R&D business team
- Give advice on the choice of tools used to manage projects in R&D
- A Master degree in Economics, Management science or Commercial/Project Engineer;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (in controlling, audit …), ideally in a R&D environment or in Project environment
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP modules such as CO, FI and PS is a plus
- excellent communication across department and with the hierarchy
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French
And you also are:
- A proactive, assertive and pragmatic person
- Curious, business oriented, detail-oriented but able to see the big picture
- A strong communicator and able to convince and influence
- Autonomous with excellent analytical skills
- A flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously
- An open-minded and client oriented person able to work in a team
- A rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities with a critical mind
- Digital minded
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.