Description de l'emploi
工作描述These upgrades and updates cover both hardware and software and could be linked to any part of the system from beam production to beam delivery and patient imaging in the treatment room. Update projects contain recurrent improvements identified through our non-conformity process that are provided to our Installed Base customers as part of their Platinum contract. The updates are typically in the form of Software Releases and Hardware Upgrade Kits which must be validated and deployed on site. You will be CHALLENGED to deliver on timely projects utilizing your expertise and the help of your project team, while being EMPOWERED to continuously improve the PERFORMANCE of our systems and SUCCESSIVELY build the relationship with our customers to accomplish our mission to Protect, Enhance, and Save “more” Lives.
What will you be doing as a Upgrades Project Manager?
- Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the upgrade equipment on site in accordance with the standard procedures.
- Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human) to manage the installation of the equipment up until acceptance.
- Ensuring your projects are delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer.
- Be the main internal/external contact point for the project execution; seek customer satisfaction and ensure support to internal and external customers.
- Preparing on time and accurate reporting and communication to management and the customer.
- Report and document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy.
- Collaborate with the team and management to identify, develop, and improve existing tools and processes and propose action plans.
简介To be successful as an Upgrades Project Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or industrial sciences
- Must have 3 - 5 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment, preferably with experience in an industrial environment
- Proven strong people management skills
- You must be an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English. French is an asset
- An analytical mind
- PMI Certification is an asset
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
IBA Proton Therapy is the recognized industry leader in proton therapy, currently maintaining over 50% of the rooms in service worldwide. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer treatment, IBA is the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. We employ ROCKSTARS who deploy CUTTING EDGE technology in the shortest intervals in the industry. We provide our customers and their patients’ BEST in CLASS operations and maintenance support, and our staff is world class. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and is expanding to emerging markets throughout the world, which will include South America in 2020. If you consider yourself one of the BEST and BRIGHTEST and are interested in joining a family of “A” players dedicated to providing a system and the service to protect, enhance, and save “more” lives by defeating cancer then we have a spot for you.
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Project Manager, Upgrades
Do you have a passion for project planning and execution? Are you someone who is good at task driven engineering functions with defined scopes requiring full circle accountability from start to close?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a PROVEN LEADER as a customer facing Project Manager to lead both UPGRADE and UPDATE projects for our proton therapy centers in customer service for the North American region. This individual will work from our Reston, VA Regional Headquarter office. You will be part of the - Proton Therapy Services – Service Support Team within our Proton Therapy Business Line. Our UPGRADES PROJECT MANAGER represents the face of IBA and is RESPONSIBILE for MANAGING all aspects of full revenue driven projects ranging from $100,000 up to $2 million. These projects are located across the country, demanding quick delivery cycles (6 to 24 months) in a growing business and provide a significant impact on business line results and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. IBA has its own installed base of more tha
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.