Description de l'emploi
工作描述Job Title: Site Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Site Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: Perform a variety of Administrative duties supporting local PT site.
- Administers site financial processes that include:
- Manages site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Compiles amounts owed, organizes invoices, and records transactions
- Manages site financial accounts
- Handles occasional expense reporting process for site staff
- Prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Coordinates logistics for the Proton Therapy System that include:
- Administers receipt and validation of stock deliveries
- Manages the warehouse
- Supervises regular inventory audits
- Coordinates ordering and shipping of parts
- Facilitates the efficiency of the office’s day-to-day operations by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks
- Manages reporting, analytics, and bookkeeping for the site
- Uses SAP & coordinates with US and international team members for issues such as shipping & receiving, tracking of repair return material authorization, spare parts, etc.
- Organizes business-related travel to and from the site, lodging and transportation
- Ability to occasionally work on a non-standard schedule
- Position requires on-site presence
- Other job duties as required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required
- Customer-service oriented with a patient and positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, organized, and skilled in prioritization
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet quick deadlines
- Must have a mode of transportation to and from location
- Proactive and results driven
- Takes site ownership with a continuous improvement mindset
- Administrative assistant experience, preferred
- Bookkeeping experience, preferred
- Computerized maintenance management system experience, preferred
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.