Description de l'emploi
Responsible for providing expert-level applications training and on-going support for all product lines. Documents product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes. In addition, the person in this role acts as the Global SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Proton Dosimetry products.
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers. Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding IBA Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use; Technical and product release knowledge are continually refreshed.
- Train and support customers to properly and safely use equipment/systemsServes as a technical expert and resource to our customers; Training and installation guidelines are followed and records are maintained in collaboration with responsible departments.
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks: technical requests, pre/post installation follow-up, and hotline support. Creates service orders, ensures smooth installation planning, removes roadblocks to regular clinical use. Addresses routine and advanced customer issues quickly via hotline support and escalation in.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints.
- Proactively resolves service incidents and complaints according to established procedure/processes.
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling. Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change requests in compliance with medical device manufacturer regulatory guidelines. Complaint lead times are kept to a minimum.
- Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives. Contributes to the bottom line of the department and the business unit as a whole.
- Manage and update databases. Creates clear, traceable, and audit-ready customer database entries
- Follow-up on delivery status, adherence to timeframe commitments. Maintains a clear overview of all open issues and reacts swiftly to resolve delays.
- Author and review supportive training content.Written procedures, FAQ’s, presentations, and video content produced for use in enhancing our customer’s support experience as well as internal product knowledge transfer.
简介Education and Experience:
- M.S. in Medical Physics is preferred but ABR certification is not required. M.S. or B.S. in Nuclear Engineering, Health Physics, as well as other Engineering disciplines and/or a background in Treatment Planning (Dosimetry) will also be considered.
- Familiarity with Proton Therapy technologies is strongly preferred.
- 1-5 years of prior working experience (includes relevant internships)
- Previous experience in delivering medical product applications training
- Fluency in French or Spanish are a plus
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Database administration is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot various network connectivity issues related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, or misc. security restrictions is desired
- Detail oriented
- Driven and proactive
- Excellent communication and Training skills
- Team player
- Functions independently in challenging environments and minimal guidance
- Meets ambiguity with action
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- English proficiency is a must
- Experience in a hospital environments is a plus
- Working hours can occasionally exceed 40 per week
- Night work and weekends are occasionally required
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations. Up to 50%.
- When not travelling, all functions will be conducted from home office
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.