Description de l'emploi
As a Building Designer, you will be in charge of all building design aspects imposed by the evolution of IBA’s products (mostly for Proton Therapy solutions) with a direct support to Sales and Marketing, Operations and Research & Development departments.
Your responsibilities will be to produce and develop specifications for the design and realisation of buildings intended to host IBA equipment (mostly medical but also industrial):
- Study the feasibility, develop and design facility layouts;
- Produce facility drawings for construction design facilitating equipment installation;
- Review and validate facility drawings from prospects, customers or suppliers;
- Interface with IBA’s Construction Project Managers and Facility Inspectors, as well as other internal departments;
- Maintain the drawings database: analyze change requests and problems, identify deviations, perform impact analysis and propose technical solutions and improvements
简介You have :
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent by experience) in engineering, construction, architectural or technical design;
- Excellent design skills: proficient in AutoCAD, Revit (or other BIM software); at ease with Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Technical and construction oriented, experienced in medical and/or industrial building design and specific building techniques (HVAC, network, power);
- Very good communication skills, efficient communication with both internal and external partners;
- Ability to learn and adapt yourself fast while remaining patient at the same time;
- Time and change management skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills in both French and English.
You are :
- Eager to work on both short- to long-term challenges;
- A real Team player, flexible yet focus-driven individual with a proactive mindset
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- Willing to possibly travel up to 10% of your time
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.