Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will:
- Assist the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA policies and procedures.
- Work on a part time schedule : 3 days out of 5
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Site Administrative Officer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails, and you are in charge of filing and translating documents
- Manage Site Visits and welcome Site Visitors (for prospects & trainings)
- Follow-up of holidays, compensation days, and other administrative actions related to the team
- Be in charge of the inventory and purchasing of office supplies (stock management)
- Manage purchasing accounts, expense notes and budgets of the local operations
- Perform general facility administration duties
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Assistant, Office Assistant, Project Support Assistant
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Czech
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience working with figures
- Knowledge in SAP or Service Max (Salesforce) are a plus
- A client minded team player
- A rigorous and polyvalent person with very good organizing skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Able to summarize and share your knowledge
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A strong communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success