Description de l'emploi
As Consolidation and Reporting Manager you will work closely with the consolidation and reporting specialist to provide the appropriate services and information to the operations in order to support the achievement of the 5 years targets for the entire IBA group. You will also act as a safekeeper on safeguarding the company's assets and meeting market and regulatory expectations.
- Monitor the consolidation and reporting processes and ensure the compliance with deadlines, Group accounting standards and internal/external reporting requirements
- Perform the Group monthly closing in compliance with deadlines and accounting standards:
- communicate appropriately the deadlines and requirements to local accounting departments
- post the necessary consolidation journals
- perform the necessary rationalizations and reconciliations
- ensure quality of the work by keeping a critical view on all information received
- Ensure compilation of Group Monthly reporting, with support of other Finance functions (Controlling, Tax, Accounting, Treasury)
- Consolidate appropriately the Group Reforecasts, Strategic Plans and CF reforecast
- Coordinate the release of the financial sections of the Mid-Year and Annual reports in accordance with official timing and agreed content and through an efficient communication with auditors, publishers and the Corporate Communication department
- Act as a subject Matter expert to provide advice for IFRS and internal & external reporting related topics and compliance matters
- Maintain and develop expertise on accounting/compliance matters in order to analyze and propose solutions to accounting/compliance related issues encountered by the Group
- Support CFO on accounting aspects of M&A and Corporate projects such as Purchase Price Allocations, Business Combinations, divestitures, Capital increases
- Maintain documentation of major transactions in the Group
- Ensure the alignment of the consolidation/reporting processes with a) the evolving structure of the Group, b) the evolution of the requirements of the management and c) the multiple compliance requirements (Statutory, IFRS, tax..).
- Maintain, update and develop the consolidation/reporting processes, structure, standards, tools (maintenance of HFM…) and procedures (internal policies)
- Ensure the quality and consistency of internal and external reporting amongst the various entities of the Group
- Maintain and update the Group Accounting Manual/valuation rules/Best practices glossaries, edit FAQ forms
- Ensure communication with internal/external stakeholders (local accounting & Controlling teams, Corporate team, auditors)
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant working experience, including managing overall Consolidation tasks in a multi-national environment
- Strong knowledge of IFRS with the ability to identify key accounting matters when analyzing operations and contracts
- Strong knowledge of BE GAAP and understanding of GAAP differences
- Good IT skills with a capacity to maintain the big picture on information systems and integration with Group ERP. Knowledge of SAP and HFM is a plus
And you are:
- An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- A flexible, stress resistant and rigorous person with very good planning & organizing skills and able to set priorities
- Able to work across the organization and with multiple contributors
- A good communicator with excellent skills both in French and in English
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.