Description de l'emploi
- You will apply your skills and talents into fascinating scientific and technical problems.
- You will be responsible for modelling beam parameters of therapeutic linear accelerators and validation of beam models
- You will participate in the design and development of new products and features, as well as in the implementation and testing of prototypes.
- You will be responsible for clinical validation and documentations of new products as well as new releases of existing products.
- As a medical physics expert at IBA Dosimetry, you will have strong interaction with product management and engineering teams, as well as with scientific partners, in order to rise to the challenges from scientific and medical communities.
- Your deep knowledge in the field of Medical Physics will help to conduct internal trainings of other groups within our company.
- Diploma or PhD. in Physics, ideally in the field of radiotherapy, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Medical Physicist or in a comparable position.
- Data analysis with scientific tools (i.e. Phyton, Matlab)
- Expertise in treatment planning would be an asset.
- Preferably you have already worked in the field of product training for ELEKTA or VARIAN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
This position allows you to work in an independent, internationally active and varied environment. Does this sound like you? Do YOU appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success? We look forward to YOUR meaningful application. To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova on email@example.com or directly via XING or LinkedIn.
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.