Description de l'emploi
工作描述What you'll be doing?
- Operate Proton Therapy System (PTS) for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and research.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PTS equipment including: cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, ion chambers, O-scopes, multi-meters, work bench electrical equipment, etc.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support for Software and Hardware testing as well as new developments.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the site management and in accordance with site policies
- Maintain detailed records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Support the PTS in all phases, which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by site management.
简介What you need to qualify for this position?
- BS in Physics, Engineering, or equivalent field (Applied Physics, electronics, etc.) is required at a minimum.
- Experience with dosimetry hardware/software, scintillators, ICs and Bragg peak chambers is required.
- Experience with troubleshooting and data analysis techniques is required.
- Medical Physics experience a plus.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system is a plus.
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Experience with Matlab and Excel macros a plus.
- Basic knowledge of LINUX a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Patient, tenacious, and determined problem solver
- Ability to layout a plan and execute that plan methodically
- Works well under pressure
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with hazardous materials.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods for fighting cancer and more than 30 years of success. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company whose mission is to Protection, Enhance, and Save More Lives of those fighting this horrible disease?
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Proton Therapy Service Engineer, Beam Physics
Do you have a track record of identifying solutions to complex troubleshooting tasks?
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the fight against cancer?
Do you like being a part of the best use of a proton beam since fighting ghosts?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about physics and particle accelerators to join our dynamic Philadelphia (University of Pennsylvania – Penn Medicine) team responsible for operating and maintaining our proton therapy site. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and professionally polished in aspects of physics and electronics/electrical engineering. If you have an "ANALYTICAL" mentality, like to work with your hands, are seeking a “CHALLENGE”, all while identifying a “SYSTEMATIC” approach to solutions then IBA has an opportunity for you!
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.