Description de l'emploi
工作描述The ProteusOne installation project in Liverpool, England will be the 4th Proton Therapy Center in the United Kingdom. IBA has partnered with Proton Partners International (PPI), whose goal is to develop a network of PT centers in UK under the name Rutherford Cancer Centers. The system will consist of one SuperConducting SynchroCyclotron (S2C2) and a Compact Gantry.
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center in Liverpool will start in Feb 2021, and will last 12 months, after which the site transitions to customer service mode.
As Site Manager, you are responsible for leading the start-up and the maintenance of the new proton Therapy center.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading a team of approximately 9 engineers/admin who are in charge of the installation phase and the maintenance of the Proton Therapy site
- Coordinating overall activities on site and managing the project priorities to meet a demanding schedule
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the subcontractors (supplies, storage, etc.)
- Ensuring the customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, technical performance, timing and budget
- Setting up quality processes and maintaining quality control procedures and documentation
- Setting up EHS processes and assessments to ensure a safe working environment
- Preparing budget reports, documenting global activities and improvement plans
- Providing local Accounting
- Ensuring strong communication with the customers
- Supervising the team and managing all human resources tasks (time policy, planning, etc.)
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
- A Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
- A strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and experience managing a team in an industrial environment
- A solid technical experience with key strengths in practical application
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A very committed person ready to inspire a team to move forward
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- Results-driven and customer-oriented
- Capable of working autonomously and making decisions
- Good analytical skills to identify the root cause of issues
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
- Willing to travel extensively during a training period of +/- 4 months before starting on site in Liverpool
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.