Description de l'emploi
As A Flying Operator, you Operate the installed sites and the equipment/systems on customer's sites on daily basis in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements
- Prepare, set-up equipment , Operate the equipments/systems on daily basis
- Equipment ready on time for the customer, delivery of the beam in line with key performance indictors (throughput, customer satisfaction, uptime…)
- Maintaining a good working environment and behaviour in line with the safety rules (radioprotection, electrical risk, …)
- Working area safe, application of the EHS rules to avoid incident
- Ensure daily report of activities, maintenance execution, incident in the appropriate tools
- Documentation completed on time : reports and follow-up of events, shift reports
- Handle first level of debugging based on parameters available on the MCR screens
- Monitoring of technical parameters, being certified as operator basic level
- A Bachelor in Electronics or Electrics, Electro-mechanics
- Given the international context, you have very good oral and written communication skills in English;
- You are ready to travel up to 70% of your time, including sompe weekends
- You are a flexible person, willing to work at different shift time, when necessary.
- An experience in Medical Devices, as Scanners or Linacs is a strong asset;
- You have relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a details oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.