Description de l'emploi
General mission and responsabilities
As a member of the Radiochemistry Team (team of experts focused on chemistry module to synthetize the medical tracers ) in the Medical Accelerators Solutions Business Unit, you will be involved in various lifecycle phases of product development:
- Conduct controlled experiments and studying radioactive elements in the field of radiopharmaceutical product
- Conduct research and developments on synthesis modules and keep strong connections with the market and institutions such as universities
- Support the installations and customer service team by providing recommendations and customer support upon request
- Support and drive key suppliers in radiochemical consumables.
- Master's degree in chemistry Engineering or master or PHD degree in chemistry or equivalent by experience
- Orientation in organic chemistry is preferable
- 3-5 years of experience in operation, support or development of radiopharmaceutical products is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Analytical and critical mind, expertise in providing efficient solutions to technical problems while respecting the project schedule
- Team player and creative mindset
- A driving license (B type)
And you are:
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customers’ needs in mission critical applications
- Experienced in working on projects under a structured Quality Management System frequently audited by regulatory authorities
- Easy going and fluent in English; French is an asset
- Competent in creating high quality technical documentation
- Able to work on projects in collaboration with a team and with various stakeholders
- Flexible and capable to perform under heavy workload
- Autonomous and self motivated
- Able to provide technical training to other teams of the company and to final customers
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions (up to 20% of your time, maximum 1 week in a row)
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.