Description de l'emploi
As a Field Service Engineer, you are part of a polyvalent group of engineers and technicians, who is responsible for operating and maintaining IBA ProteusONE, Proton Therapy System (PTS) installed at Gasthuisberg campus in Leuven.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Field Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Operating PTS following IBA internal procedures;
- Executing preventive maintenance according to the site maintenance schedule;
- Executing corrective maintenance, when needed;
- Providing detailed technical reporting of your activities;
- Providing technical support to our customers when needed;
- You have a university degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on individual;
- You can organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You are a team player with very good communication skills;
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English and Dutch;
- Experience in servicing medical devices is desirable;
- a customer-oriented person with very good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- willing to work autonomously;
- a real team player;
- willing to take up new challenges;
- a flexible person, willing to work in a 2 shifts system, with occasionally night work and weekends;
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.