Description de l'emploi
- Collect product information from various sources; analyze the product, its components, its uses and its target user.
- Write the product documentation (text, illustrations, ..).
- Submit the manual to validation and ensure the follow up.
- Maintain and update documentation; propose, develop and implement tools to improve the documentation and content storage (content management system).
- Publish the documentation on several media (paper, digital, knowledge base).
- Set up, develop and improve tools to optimize the communication and sharing of documents.
- Organize the translation and validation of the product documentation to other languages and ensure the consistency between multi language versions.
- You have a degree or diploma in a writing or technical discipline and / or existing experience in the field of technical writing;
- You have a minimum experience in the field of medical devices or similar application of at least 1 year;
- You bring a dedicated experience and didactical skills in technical writing;
- You are fascinated by new technologies, you have a broad technical knowledge and you are always willing to learn more;
- You are used to work in cross-functional teams following a common goal;
- You are an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change;
- You are a flexible, stress resistant and self-motivated person with very good planning & organizing skills;
- You are a client minded person with excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing), additional languages (German, French, Spanish,..) are desirable;
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.