Description de l'emploi
You will be part of the clinical solutions team, a team of medical physicists, resposible for defining and following up the clinical roadmap and priorities of the proton therapy system portfolio:
As Clinical Solution Manager, you will:
- Be the representative of the proton therapy system user within the company
- Contribute to the clinical evolution of our proton therapy products, through their whole life cycle, and you develop a profound knowledge of this product line;
- Contribute to the product roadmap and define user requirements for new functionalities.
- support R&D with your clinical knowledge to ensure the functionality will fit the user’s needs as well as by feeding back customer experience;
- Analyze the market, customers’ and other stakeholders’ needs, and you ensure clinical, market and business opportunities are communicated internally;
- Support the marketing and sales team with your in-depth knowledge of the clinical use of system
- a Master degree in Medical Physics or Biomedical Engineering, or an equivalent experience
- at least 4 years of experience in the radiotherapy field as a Medical Physicist or equivalent
- experinece in a medical devices company as a plus
- knowledge of user software as an asset
- a customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- passionate about delivering innovative solutions to the market
- demonstrating a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- a proactive person willing to take initiatives
- fluent in English
- a team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- willing to travel up to 20% of your time
- ready to relocate in Belgium if you live abroad
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.