Description de l'emploi
工作描述As the Management Assistant to the Commercial Leadership Team, your roles and responsibilities will be :
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Head of the Commercial team, the Commercial Leadership Team as well as to the Head of Global Sales and his direct reports based in Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN). Activities include screening of incoming mails, maintain diaries, arrange business travel, set-up meetings, follow-up on action items, expense tracking, order business cards, visa application support, welcoming newcomers, maintain distribution mailing lists up to date, etc..
- Provide logistic support to the organization of the events of the Commercial team (yearly kick-off, Sales and Marketing meeting prior to major tradeshows, Townhalls, etc.)
- Help in the ongoing training deployment of the Sales team (liaise with external consultant, plan the yearly training schedule, organize the logistics around the training)
- Support the Sales team as a SalesForce key user (managing contact and distribution lists, supporting users, etc.)
- Creation of purchase order for contracts signed (excluding for Marketing budget holders) and follow-up on invoicing process, etc.
- Manage all signed agreements in the central legal repository and ensure efficient internal communication with the Legal department.
- Ensure procurement of office supplies for the building in collaboration with the other assistants.
- Improve office management processes and work environment whenever possible in the day to day work.
- Provide logistic support at the LLN location to prospects/customers visits to the Louvain-la-Neuve factory (catering and meeting room, take care of presents for the prospects/customers, communicate potential needs to the Facility team, etc.)
- Bachelor degree as Management Assistant or equivalent
- An experience in a similar position
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken French and English.
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools
- A rigorous person with very good organizing skills
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Positive, dedicated and reliable
- Able to multitask and set priorities efficiently
- Able to adapt yourself to various type of situations and people
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Trustworthy personality who value confidentiality
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.