Description de l'emploi
Scope, MissionThe documentation team is part of the Innovation and Development department. Its mission is to provide most of the user documentation package for all accelerator-based IBA business lines (Protontherapy, Radiopharma and Industrial Solutions). It is a team composed of several technical writers and documentation assistants.
Deliverables are either user-oriented (e.g. user guides, safety manuals) or for internal use (e.g. project bill-of-material-based technical documentation packages). Every deliverable is important for project delivery, regulatory and safety as well as maintenance purposes. The documentation team also ensures that translations of these documents are ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
RoleAs documentation team manager, you interact with several stakeholders to capture the requirements and content of the documentation and then manage the team in order to meet the demand of the various IBA business lines. Your role includes, among others:
- organizing activities, allocating and planning resources effectively
- being responsible for the content of the documents issued by your team (order, clarity, conciseness, style, layout, terminology and elements of regulatory compliance)
- ensuring and following translation of key documents/manuals
- identifying and providing development opportunities for your collaborators, growing their technical skills and product knowledge
- ensuring the team’s specific tools are maintained and efficient
Requirements, skills and assets
- Experience in technical documentation for complex products, preferably in the medical device sector
- Demonstrated skills in people management, directing and empowering people, supervising and undertaking actions
- Positive mindset, ability to communicate and convince
- Interest for the IBA products and technical curiosity a must
- Knowledge of edition platforms (Author-IT, Framemaker) an asset
- Language skills: French, English. Other languages are an asset
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.