Description de l'emploi
工作描述Mission (1 year):
As a member of the team you will participate in the elaboration and follow-up of the sales and operation plan in cooperation with sales, production and finance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Planning Associate, you will be responsible for:
Setting up and implementing operational planning that involves engineering, sourcing, assembly and testing;
- Creating the planning in SAP for each new machine launched in production;
- Creating project requirements, ensure and validate the accuracy of these requirements in SAP for both upstream planning (strategic aspects) and downstream planning (procurement);
- Following-up on the planning on a regular basis including material availability, stock level, interplant transfer, etc…
- Ensuring every department needing to be involved (engineering, design office, methods, quality etc…) performs their tasks on time and ensuring that all material is delivered on time;
- Performing risk analysis and creating action plans to mitigate potential risks;
- Interfacing with internal customers, warning them of potential production delays and other risks linked to planning management;
- Consolidating workload and capacity planning and reporting them to management;
- Defining processes and training colleagues to ensure good production flow;
- Managing transversal planning (Manufacturing, Quality, etc...) over the different Business Lines.
- Finance Reforecast Report to Finance every 3 months
- Cost reporting on your projects
- Master’s Degree (OR significant experience to compensate) in commercial engineering, applied economics, or business management, ideally with a major in Supply Chain Management;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Project management /Planning Management/ Logistics or Supply Chain;
- Good knowledge in SAP PS and PP modules is a must;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Project;
- Good mastering of both French and English;
- Effective organization skills.
- an APICS CPIM or CSCP certification as an asset
And you are:
- Able to work with rigor and precision (strong analytical mind);
- Qualified to write formal communication;
- Are interested in working in a high-tech environment;
- Team oriented;
- Autonomous (independant and having the power to make your own decisions);
- Stress resistant to a very changing environment, curious to learn.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.