Description de l'emploi
- responsible for the quality and follow up of Business Unit Proton-Therapy Equipment results and for providing support to the business on operational topics.
- responsible for providing guidance and decision-making tools to the management.
- Ensure that best practices are defined and applied in financial processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Business Controller, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define and follow up financial aspects of the Business Unit in cooperation with the Controlling Director. Support Business Line leaders in strategic planning activities
- Review, control and validate Monthly Closing
- Deliver the monthly financial report for the Management team including budget/forecast actual margin variance analysis and recommendations
- Ensure the cash in forecast is accurate and up to date for treasury department needs
- Ensure that risks are followed and analyzed (exchange rates, documentary credit, bank guarantees, penalties, projects delays...) for projects and prospects (IFRS15 Compliance, non-standard payments terms, risks coverage)
- Obtain and provide accurate data from/to local financial controllers
- Proactively, provide relevant business support to optimize profitability : working capital, product & project costing, gate process, business case, ROI, profitability analysis, cost savings opportunities, ad-hoc analysis.
- In coordination with Finance teams, apply and put in place recommendations made by internal and external audit to guarantee compliance with financial standards and corporate governance
- You have a Master degree or an equivalent financial background;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience (in controlling, audit, …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are a proactive, assertive and pragmatic person;
- You an open-minded and client oriented person, able to work in a team;
- You have a critical mind, you are rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities;
- You are a flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously;
- You have excellent communication skills both in English and in French;
- You have a good understanding of the setup of an ERP package (SAP is a plus).
- Being part of an experienced and open-minded team,
- Being part of a sustainable company,
- Acquiring knowledge in finance but also in operations and digitalization,
- Being in contact with management of the company and extend network
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.